Thursday, January 14, 2021

Design Watercolor Floral Logo Within 12 Hours











About:

Hello Everyone, 



I design Beautiful Watercolor/Feminine Floral logo for your business. I am professional graphic designer. I have high level experience in this field and Especially Watercolor/Feminine Floral Design. I've create awesome design for my customers





Why you select me 

   ✔  Unique, original & custom designs

   ✔ Expert in all mentioned industries

   ✔ Editable file source file.
   ✔ UNLIMITED Revisions till your 100% Satisfaction
   ✔ 100% Copyright Ownership.
   ✔ Refund policy
   ✔ Friendly communication
   ✔ 24 hour express delivery


What will you get?

   ✔ Beautiful logo

   ✔ New Logo Idea

   ✔ Vector File

   ✔ Source files

   ✔ unlimited revisions

   ✔ Deliver on time

   ✔Social Media Kit (Fb, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter Cover )

   ✔Stationery Items (Business Card, Envelope, Letterhead, Sticker)





Please i
nvite me to your job!



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me



 Regards

Qalanderstudio


Reviews


:

Very communicated answer all my concerns my project was ready waiting before the due day. Very detailed I did not to to add or take any thing from my design. I can see from my design this designer is a professionalism and enjoy his art work.

:

Very quick to respond and make changes. I didn't give much info to begin with and it only took 2 conversations to get what I wanted. very pleased!

:

This shop was super fast with delivering my logo! It only took one conversation to get what I was looking for. 10/10

:

This logo was for my daughters alpacas. I think there was communication trouble with what we wanted, but he did make the revisions necessary to get a completed project we were happy with. Communication regarding timelines was excellent. Thank you.

:

I was very happy with the result. She was able to take an inspo picture and make the best out of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment