Saturday, January 23, 2021

Draw Cute Fun Hand Made Logo Design











About:

Welcome to this Express Fun Gig for Cute, Hand Drawn Logos for your Brand and Business.



My logos include illustrations, mascots, pet logo, hand drawn, hand written, cute, colorful and adorable logo for fun, cool and exciting brands.



Please message me prior to placing your order to see if you selected the right package and whether I can do your design in the given time. 



I need you to give me a basic concept of your requirements at least. I will add my creativity to your design, but asking for something completely based on my idea is a huge risk since my liking might not match yours. I ensure strong communication, exchange of ideas, and can also build upon your initial request to come up with an outstanding design. 



Why ME?

- I have hands on experience of 8 years with graphic software including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and I ensure to provide:

- 100% Satisfaction; offering UNLIMITED REVISIONS!

- Fast Delivery, no delays

- Quick 24/7 response to your queries

- Friendly and In Depth communication to understand your design needs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic Work!! Allways Again! Good communication, fast reply! You tell her your wishes and she does it 1:1! Thanks a lot!!!!

:

Bisma was awesome! Very patient, professional, and creative! I will definitely be using their services again.

:

Thank you so much

:

Pleasure 👍🏼

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment