Monday, January 4, 2021

Design A Real Estate Logo











About:

My Dear Friend,



Welcome to my gig. If you want a professional and a unique real estate logo for your business, then this gig is the right choice for you.



I am almost 5 years in logo design profession and already worked on 1K+ logo design projects.




Please check my portfolio from here https://www.t.ly/opz3



Don't be worried if you see a lot of orders are in the queue because I have a logo designing team of 4 peoples. Also, I am available 7 days in a week and 18 hours within a day.



My Gig Features:




  • Unique and high quality professional design.
  • Quick response and Fast delivery.

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

  • Unlimited revisions and money back guarantee. 

  • Free 3D mockup.

  • Reasonable Price.



What You Will Get:



  • High quality printable JPG file with 300 dpi, CMYK colors and PDF file.

  • High quality PNG file with transparent background.

  • Editable Source file & Vector file (Only for standard and premium service).

  • 4 initial concepts for premium service and 3 initial concepts for standard and basic service.

  • Facebook, Twitter & YouTube Cover as a social media kit (only for premium service).



If you need any more information about my service, then feel free to inbox me.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great working with creative_dsigns. He is very responsive and created the perfect logo for me. Would definitely use her services again if I need it in the future!

:

This seller is awesome and super fast will definitely use again for another logo!!

:

My favorite client. I always feel comfortable working with him. Thanks.

:

Very good Gig and delivers on time.

:

Thank you, for all your patience and hard work. Excellent service and satisfaction! Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment