Sunday, January 24, 2021

A Beautiful Hand Drawn Logo











About:

CUSTOM LOGO | 100% UNIQUE | PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER 



I will design a hand drawn, exclusive logo for your business. Please check my portfolio for examples of my work and styles. Among others I can do your logo in watercolor, pencil style, black ink style or mixed technique based on your needs.



Hand made logos are a great choice if you want your logo to tell a story or if you want to emphasize values such as transparency, care to detail, sustainability. If you want a logo with a touch of magic that fills everyone with a sense of awe and conveys the passion you put into making each and every single one of your customers happy then this is the perfect type for you. It works for different kinds of brands that take pride in their genuineness: hand made things, artisan products, organic food, beauty treatments, natural health services, vintage shops, fashion brands, youtube channels etc. 



Each package is meant for logos of different degrees of sophistication. Feel free to contact me if you are unsure whether your concept is basic, standard or sophisticated.



Please read the FAQ and check what each package includes before buying. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I moved into another country and starting a new business in there. I need to get a beautiful design Logo, Business Stationary, and All the Media social kit. I am feeling very lucky that I chosen Lamberti to do with whatever I need. I do not have to look for others. Very beautiful design, fast respond, and friendly are the main points I am really satisfied and highly recommended Lamberti as the best of the best Graphic Designer. She also deliver all the files I need very fast. Initial design has been done less than 2 days, and all the revision are less than 1/2 day. Much more than I have expected when ordering from fiverr.com.

:

I purchased the premium package and it was worth every penny. Lamberti created an amazing, custom, hand-drawn logo and incorporated it into beautiful designs for social media, stationery, and business cards. She listened to my brand concept and created a unique design that was right on-point. She was responsive, delivered on-time, and a pleasure to work with. She is quite talented, and her creation was top-quality.

:

Lamberti is patient and knowledgeable. I am particular and am very detailed oriented. I was looking for an illustration for the landing page of my blog. I wanted something unique and personal and also out of the box. Lamberti was very communicative and asked all of the right questions. Many I didn't even think to ask. It was a lot of upfront work but it was necessary to ensure we were speaking the same language. She nailed it on the first take. She did some minor tweaking and I couldn't be happier. She met all of the timelines. I am very pleased with how it turned out and cannot wait to use it on my website.

:

Very nice and talented person, designed the logo artwork even better than I could dream of. It's not exaggerating that my expectations were exceeded. Also designed a beautiful social media kit with ideas I haven't even thought of.

:

All of your amazing reviews were exactly my experience as well! I was blown away with the very first image you provided me. Your skills and intuition are phenomenal. You always understood my requests and suggestions and if you didnt you clarified. You were always patient and never made me feel like I was being too picky. You just listened and always tried your best to accommodate me. I'm so thankful I found you and would use you again and refer you in a heartbeat. Thank you for my gorgeous logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment