Monday, January 25, 2021

Professional Signature Logo Design For Your Business











About:

 **** Welcome to My signature logo design gig! ****



Are you looking for Brand, Unique, Modern, Elegant Stylish Signature Logo Design?

Then you are at right place...

I will Design Professional Signature logo with Unique Text style for Your Name, Business, Company, Feminine, Photography, Brand, Website etc.

Looking forward to do best quality service for you.



What You got in this gig:



  • 2 Different Creative and Professional Signature Logo.
  • Delivery file jpg, png(300DPI).
  • 24 hours delivery.
  • Free 3D mockup.
  • Customer satisfaction.
  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy.
  • Quick response to the changes.
  • High quality designs.
  • Excellent communication.



Why Me ?



  • Professional Signature logo Design for you
  • I provide unlimited revisions for free
  • Friendly customer service



What do you need to get started?



  • Company Name, Tagline/Slogan, Color's



Note: I don't do mascot, cartoon, 3D logos, sketch of logo on a paper.



     **** UNLIMITED REVISIONS ****

**** 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ****



If you have any question, feel free to inbox me.

Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good work thanks so much, I love it soooooo much communications were really very quick and the quality is very good. Very excellent job and I liked the design, the communication and it is very compatible with my field of work. I advise everyone to deal with it. I liked the smooth communication, as well as the professionalism in dealing and the quick response. I would like to thank the seller for the manner of dealing and also the professional work. We will have a future job, God willing, and I advise everyone to deal with him because of his extreme professionalism at work.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience and enjoyed work with him. I am waiting for your next project. Thank you. :)

Seller's Response:

communication was great and i was delivered a very nice signature. If I ever need any other work I would definitely use him.

Seller's Response:

Overall Experience Excellent. Thank You!!!

Seller's Response:

Great experience! I will use his services again. Thank You Shakkor32!




No comments:

Post a Comment