Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Design A Business Logo











About:

Fiverr says the writing of this description is my chance to be creative, I disagree. My real chance to be creative is when is start designing a logo. 



I will give all my knowledge and experience into creating the perfect logo for your business, but all that is for nothing without creativity, that's the reason why most of all I'm going to be creative with your new logo. Push the boundaries, explore new possibilities, create something unique, something that will make your brand stand out from the competition! 

Well seems like I did put some creativity in this description after all :)



Let's get back to formalities, I will provide:



  • all export formats you ask for (many of them even without you asking :) )
  • quickest turnaround 
  • perfect communication
  • understanding
  • initial concepts and revisions as described in a selected package
  • LOGO YOU WILL BE PROUD OF


Still not convinced? Hit me a message with any questions or concerns and I will answer in shortest time. 



Closing this tab already? Sorry to hear that, I still hope you are having a nice day.

Stefan Prodanovic

Reviews


:

Communication was okay, I thought my logo would look like one of the ones displayed onto his profile but that wasn't the case but took a while to get my final delivery which I'd rate 3.5/5 after 4 revisions.

:

Stefan rocked the all 5 logos! This guy must never sleep! I would send a revision request and had a reply within hours. Very fast. He also took my comments applied an artistry touch only he could do when allowed artistic freedom. I would and will use again. Also for the American customers, he is very well versed in English; I had ZERO trouble communicating back and forth. JP

:

Thanks alot! At the beginning I thought he will make uncreative things but even I am very happy about the Logo! (And I am a very hard customer) I made over 5 Revisions and everytime he did what I wanted even if it took a lot of time. I can definitely recommend him.

:

Work was done quickly and it came out awesome. I didn’t really give him many details as I was in a rush but he made the best of it and delivered.

:

I appreciated the work done. I had to provide all the ideas because the creativity of the concept he propose was ordinary. after having proposed a logo idea he provided me with a quality logo. I was very difficult and I asked for several corrections but the job was done well. Communication was ordinary but the job will do well if you know exactly what you want. thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment