Saturday, October 17, 2020

Publish Your Ios App To App Store Or Android App To Google











About:

Hello!



I've been publishing apps for both stores for a long time now.



Do you want to publish ios app?

Do you want to publish android app?

In much less than one day, I'll be able to publish your apps to both stores!



To start with the publishing of your apps, I just need your App bundle or APK and Google developer account for Android. For iOS, I'll need your Xcode project and Apple developer account, and I'll do the whole setup for you.



If you don't have a Google developer account, don't worry. In stead of paying $25, I'll publish it for $10 on my account. (You will have FULL ACCESS to your app with your own email, so it's the same if you buy a new account or not)



To publish apps I will take screenshots, you don't need to prepair them.



I also offer free After-sale support, in case you need anything.



I'm available every day! If you're interested place your order!



If you have any doubts, don't hesitate on sending me a message, you don't bother at all.



Thanks!

Reviews


:

Unable to make apple app work because you have to have an apple device. Nevertheless this seller has excellent customer service so I let the seller keep the payment as tip. Thank you.

:

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!! ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE

:

amazing work again

:

Evaristo is a hard-working guy who will go above and beyond to try and solve problems :)

:

Awesome work, thank you for your diligence.




No comments:

Post a Comment