Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Design, Redesign, Modify, Redraw, Edit Logo Or Any Graphic











About:

Do you have a Drawing / Sketch / Draft /  or a Logo in Low Resolution? 

Do you want to change your present logo or create a New One? 

I'll do New Logo design as you want :)





 MY PORTFOLIO: https://flic.kr/s/aHskQTG3uy  

BASIC Package ($20):

★ I will do your Raster to Vector 

★Low Resolution to High Resolution

★ 24 hours Service!



STANDARD Package ($40):

★I will do your Logo Color, Shape Change also Letter/Text Modify.

★ If you have Sketched, Drawing you will get from me Vector Files

★ 24 hours Service!





PREMIUM Package ($80):


★ I will do New Logo Design (3 Creative Logo Concepts) until you are Fully Satisfy.

CopyRight Safe

★ 2 Days Service!



These services include all packages:

★ All Source Files included!

★ 3D Mockup Images!

★ Unlimited Revisions included!



Reason to Choose my Service:



 ✔ ORIGINAL, Creative and Modern Designs

 ✔ Very High-Quality Professional Work

 ✔  Very Friendly Customer Service

 ✔ On-Time Delivery




If you have any question please don't hesitate kindly tell me.



Thank you!

Alizatouch



Check out my gig extra for more service!!











Reviews


Seller's Response:

She seemed very attached to her described services which caused a bit of a hiccup in communication because I just needed a professional polish to the logo I sent her not a redesign. After a few prompts, she focused on what I wanted and the result was fine.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

First order didnt come out as I had hoped, by no means the fault of Alizatouch, my description of what I was looking for wasnt super specific. After pointing out that I had something different in mind, she quickly made the changes and turned out a great product!

Seller's Response:

Awesome client !! waiting for your next project!! thank you so much for the nice gift (TIPS)

Seller's Response:

This is the third time we've worked together, and I've not been disappointed yet. Thank you for such quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment