Saturday, October 31, 2020

Design Minamilist, Hand Drawn Branding For You











About:

A cohesive brand identity is so essential to make your brand stand out amongst competitors! Impactful and unique branding draws your ideal customer in, encouraging to invest in your business.



My goal is to create meaningful visuals through mindful, intentional design that connects to the core of what's important to you and your target audience.



I offer a variety of brand packages, depending on the scope of your needs. My work is characterized by delicate illustration and hand-lettering. I believe creating something by hand adds a totally unique and authentic feel to each design.



Get in touch with me and we can work together to introduce the brand of your dreams to the world through seamless, beautiful visual communication.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gabi is THE best designer I have ever worked with. Absolute talent. I have used her already for 2 jobs and every design in the future she will handle for me.

:

It has been a pleasure working with Gabi, she has been very professional and lovely, the work is really good :-)

:

It was great working with Gabi. Her work is excellent and we look forward to working with her on future projects. Thank you!

:

Great Job, Love the Design absolutely fabulous

:

This seller was great throughout the entire process. I would most definitely utilize her services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment