Saturday, October 17, 2020

Design Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hello and Welcome to this gig.



Water color logo's by top rated seller in this category.



You ll get best of my designs and I believe in client satisfaction and will work until you are completely satisfied.



www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt



https://www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt/create-professional-watercolor-retro-logo



In this gig you will get first draft in 24 hours:



  • Professional watercolor work
  • Unlimited revisions (standard and premium)
  • High Resolution Images (standard and premium)
  • Prompt Communication 
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Money back


Basic-

Simple watercolor logo with unlimited revisions in 300 dpi 1200*1200 pixels

Standard-

HQ watercolor work

HQdesign and source file included (please go for premium gig if your requirement is complex)

commercial license

Premium-

HQ design and All file formats with complex watercolor work and with best creative input, no limits in the characters

commercial license



NOTE : Please see that no custom Hand drawn work will be done in basic gig  as it take a lot of hard work and time to draw. 



In Social Media Kit you will get:



Account banner and profile picture to start your page straight away.



Inbox me for any query or custom projects





Reviews


:

Working with Venom was great. If I had one negative thing to say it would be the time difference which made communication a little difficult. Other than that, he was wonderful to work with.

:

Very wonderful to work with! Timely responses and extremely fast results. He took every suggestion and critique and executed successfully! Definitely my first stop for future projects.

:

Lovely work. I’m happy with the design. Venom was very easy to work with, efficient and delivered what I’d hoped for.

:

Venom was great to work with!!! I’m so happy with my logo!!! He delivered exactly what I wanted a quick turnaround time even with my revision! Will definitely use again.

:

venom_hunt did an outstanding job creating two logos for my new business ~ it will be difficult to select just one! I love how he took my vision and put it on paper beautifully using water colors. He was very responsive to my messages and finished the project early. I highly recommend using venom_hunt for your logo needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment