Thursday, October 8, 2020

Professional Business Logo Design











About:

Hi,



Looking for Professional and Vintage Business LOGO Design.Stop further search as you have reached on one of the best gig on FIVERR.



I don't design for brands or companies as I design for the people interacting with it



My Services Includes!!



  • Unique Flat Minimalist Business Logo design.
  • Fully vector LOGO scalable to any size(without any quality loss).
  • Editable Source/vector Files.
  • Fast & Quick Delivery.
  • Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  • Friendly Communication.                       





Note: I Provide 100% refund policy if you don't like the designs, So feel free to contact with me.



Thanks,

Dexignflow

Reviews


:

The designer provided a unique logo after nearly 2 weeks of having project assigned. There was a lack of communication the first week which made me skeptical. I decided to just end the project and move on.

:

I have used Dexignflow several times and his timeliness and professionalism have been great. I will continue referring and using him for my future needs.

:

Thank you for being patient with me and for providing a beautifully re-designed logo. I will be in touch for future gigs.

:

Great job thank you very much

:

amazing like always!




No comments:

Post a Comment