Saturday, October 10, 2020

Design A Custom Hand Drawn Logo Or Handmade Drawing











About:

Based on my unique style, I will design a logo for your company. Colorful, creative and perfect! There are more than 30k followers on my Facebook illustration fanpage, so I am sure you will also like the special design I will prepare for you.



DIBUJANTIS (Antonela)

Reviews


:

After having my logo designed by three other artists, dibujantis is my fourth attempt to capture my envision of a logo. The initial concepts were well drawn but not what I wanted. I provided full feedback and dibujantis responded quickly and listened to everything I wanted. The revision came back in quick and it was AMAZING. Outstanding job! Communication was very good, seller listened to feedback, and did not disappoint. I highly recommend this artist!! Thank you for the masterpiece, I love it more and more every second.

:

She did it again!!! This is our third project together and she nails it EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! Fast turnaround, great communication, and amazing customer service. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I appreciate you!

:

Had an idea in mind and within no time simple yet awesome concepts were given I was truly satisfied with the work and service I’d definitely recommend Dibujantis to anyone

:

She amazes me with her fast work, talent and creativity!! I've worked with her twice now and im just blown away with her talent!!

:

An easy and outgoing person to work with. No hassle and best of all, the resulted work is excellent. If you are looking for someone to work with with, please do so with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment