Wednesday, October 7, 2020

A Modern Flat And Minimalist Bussiness Logo In 12 Hours











About:

re You Looking For Creative And Minimalist Logo Design?
You Are At The Perfect Place For All Types Of Creative Logo Design.


For this new gig I created, I'm offering only minimalist, modern, flat, geometric or word mark logos, if you are after other styles, please look on my profile other gig options. Or contact me and we can come up with a custom offer :)


why chosse me
ORIGINAL flat logo concepts for your websites,business,product!
Designs are unique, minimalist and standout with top quality
I always recommend to order the vector file
Premium support and fast response


Minimal logos can be easier for your customers to remember!


Our Expertise :
Minimalist  | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Luxury | Typography |Signature |Custom 


Get free consultation.
ORDER YOUR LOGO NOW!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment