Thursday, October 1, 2020

Design Awesome Feminine Watercolor And Signature Logo











About:

hi welcome to my gig ,
My services are totally different from other designers offering you a truly creative approach with unlimited concepts and revisions until you are 100% satisfied with your logo.


I can design your new amazing modern and clean looking watercolor, feminine and floral logo.

.



My Services:

  • Extra fast delivery
  • High-resolution png and jpeg files
  • Friendly communication.
  • 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the final design.
  • All mandatory files will be given (Ai, PSD, PNG, JPEG, EPS)


Reviews


:

Very talented designer, made changes as requested and according to instruction. very polite and got logo made in great time. listens to your needs and nothing is a bother. highly recommend

:

I can only recommend them, very friendly and easy communication. I got the perfect logo and her creative work only improved it <3

:

It was a great experience working with the designer. Her passion in design is shown through her competency in the delivery. I like it that she is attentive to what we expect and prompt in corresponding with us. She went above and beyond! Great service, great design, wonderful person. Will def recommend her and look for her for future works needed.

:

So wonderful to work with!

:

Highly recommend!!! This is my second time using Fatiqasim and I will use her again! Beautiful, fast quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment