Sunday, October 18, 2020

Design Amazing Gaming, Sport, Esports, Youtube, Twitch Logo











About:

Hi, thanks for visiting my gig! What makes my gig different than others is : 

  • FREE SKETCH SAMPLE! You can ask anything you want and I will draw quick sketch for you to translate your ideas into visual! If you like it then we can move forward but if you don't like it then you don't have to pay anything! Nothing to loose, right? :)
  • High quality, yet fast and affordable!
  • Real drawing! All artwork are start from sketch. No fake samples!
  • Free design consultation! Message me NOW!



BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 mascot design with full flat color and less detail.
  • 1 revision.
  • Source file.
  • personal use only & no copyrights.


STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 1 full color mascot logo with high quality and medium detail and shading

  • 2 Revision
  • Source file.
  • commercial use & no copyrights.


PREMIUM PACKAGE (RECOMMENDED!) 

  • 1 full color mascot logo with full detail and shading (complex) & premium quality
  • 5 Revision
  • Source file.
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with copyright transfer agreement.

Reviews


:

He responded to every question, and it was really easy to work with him. I was extremely happy with my product and would recommend!

:

Easy to work with. Quick response time. Any changes I requested were made quickly and done correctly. I would recommend for anyone looking to develop a logo!

:

My order was done exactly how I pictured it. It had everything I wanted. I am so excited to use my new logo! It was done in a timely manner, and everything was handled very professionally, I am very satisfied with the end result.

:

Honestly He was super fast responding. I messaged over 5 he responded the fastest. Also gave me what I wanted but made it even better then I imagined!

:

Very good artist. JUst told a little vision what i wanted and he fixed it. It also arrived 1 day earlier then due date. Good work keep it up. I will make more orders from you in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment