Saturday, October 10, 2020

Real Estate Logo Design











About:

Do you require a Real Estate logo design which boasts luxury?

An upmarket, creative logo design to stand out from the crowd?




I will create a custom unique logo design for your name or real estate company which will incorporate luxury elements and colors, producing a logo minimal in style and is memorable and timeless.


Why me?
Expert designer with over 7 years of experience
 - Fluent English speaker
 - 100% money back guarantee
 - Superb aftercare
 - Original and Unique concepts ( No templates or clip arts used )
 - Unlimited Revisions


REGARDING DELIVERY TIME:

- The 3 day delivery time is for 1st drafts delivery ONLY. ( 1 day for extra fast option )

- A round of revisions will take additional 1-2 days as required. 



WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA KIT:

Correctly sized profile pics and cover pics featuring your logo.



100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed.



Please feel free to contact me if you require anything else which is not listed in the description


Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.


Sincerely,
Harsha

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with Harshas. I was very undecided on which design I wanted and Harshas was very patient with me and communicated very quickly during the revision process. I definitely recommend Harshas services!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I look forward to working with you in future as well.

Seller's Response:

Harshas does an excellent job at commincating and listening to all the changes I wanted. I sent him multiple revisions and he was very patient, professional and did an outstanding job. I am very happy with my new logo and can't wait to start using it with all my marketing. I will definitly be using him again for all my future needs. Thank you Harshas!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! A great buyer to work with. I look forward to working with you in future as well!

Seller's Response:

It was great, he was very creative and easy to work with, everything was delivered on time and I am happy with my final product thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment