Monday, October 5, 2020

Create Brand And Unique Logo Design











About:

****WELCOME TO MY GIG****

Are you looking for a professional, modern, minimal, creative, custom logo design at an affordable price? You are at the right place.  



I'm Alamin full time Graphic Freelancer. I’m able to make a unique, minimal, creative, professional and brand logo for your business, website, or product. Go ahead & Order now!!! 




 ***Our Service & Prices***





Provide in $15:-



2 HQ Logo Concepts 

> 5 Revisions

300 DPI High Resolution JPG+Transparent PNG+3D Mockup 

>  Revision will send within 12 hours 



Provide in $40:-



3 HQ Logo Concepts

Unlimited Revisions

> Basic Package

> PSD File+EPS File+SVG File+PDF File+Editable Vector File with Source File

> Revision will send within 6 hours



Provide in $70:-



5 HQ Logo Concepts

Unlimited Revisions

> Basic Package+ Standard Package

> Social Media Kit

> Stationery Designs 

> Revision will send within 4 hours



I RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is very accommodating and was quick yet efficient. He really took the little insight I was able to give and came thru clutch. I would recommend him and would definitely use him again.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

seller was very helpful and polite. He responded to my questions and made revisions without hesitation. Im very pleased. Far better experience than others in the past.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Alamin is very talented at what he does, I send him a handful of logo ideas and my website, which he took all into consideration and created exactly what I was envisioning. This is the second time I have worked with him and no issues at all. I was provided with all the requested files. He was very quick at responding (within min). Very respectful, and fast! I recommend 100%.




No comments:

Post a Comment