Friday, October 2, 2020

Design A Modern Vegan Logo











About:

Hello hello,



I'm Brent and welcome to my Fiverr design package. I'm a graphic designer with 5 years of experience under my belt.



Why choose me?

  • I'm friendly and communicative
  • I've owned my own businesses - I know what it takes!
  • I'm here to add VALUE to your business and dream
  • I focus on delivering high quality over speed

How does this work?



Once you decide on a package, there will be a questionnaire to help me understand your brand and vision.

What will you receive?

  • A unique, high quality logo with full commercial rights
  • Source files 
  • Print ready files including transparency 
  • 300 dpi files

What is my process?

  • The brief: My conversation with you plus the questionnaire. 
  • Research phase: I do extensive research on your industry and competitors.
  • Brainstorming: I put together the direction and mood board. 
  • Creation: I create your draft concepts and present them to you.

  • Refine and finalize: I finalize and polish your chosen concept.
  • Delivery: I customize and export the finished work into each separate file type.

Have any questions? Feel free to message me :)

Reviews


:

This was the second time I worked with Brent and I am so happy again. The deliveries came super fast and Brent is open for anything! Thank you a lot again! I'm sure we'll see us again very soon! :)

:

creative, fast, responsive, love the work!!

:

quick, responsive, creative and great attitude. will repeat!!

:

Brent was super easy to work with and communicated well! Will recommend his services!!

:

Brent exceeded my expectations and worked overhours for delivering the best result. Thank you !!




No comments:

Post a Comment