Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Create A Premium Game Title











About:

Welcome to my Premium gig.



I'll help you to design a cool & awesome game logo/game title for your needs.

If you want a logo that is different from the others, you're in the right place.



I can only create logos based on text, If you want mascot characters, please contact me first. Logo based on text is not only plain text but the text is made by various attractive effects & elements so that makes it cool looking. sometimes I put some elements/materials into the logo to match the characteristics of the game.

If you have a mascot or illustration, I can incorporate it into the logo text.




You will get:

  • 100% vector (Ai) / PSD source file
  • High resolution for print out
  • Logo transparency
  • Commercial use




I design manually, not use templates at all. I guarantee you will get 100% original results.



If you have a question, please feel free to contact me via message

Enjoy my design, Enjoy your life :)


Reviews


:

Very satisfied with the result, Dens achieved really good looking designs and 100% as I wanted it. I am grateful to use it in my first commercial project. Defienitly going to make order for the next game as time passes.

:

Second time working with Dens_Saputra and his work is amazing! Did everything I asked and more! Great communication from the seller. Meets deadlines and follows revisions. Best logo/graphic designer on Fiverr by far. You won't be disappointed with his work :)

:

Very patient. Very understanding. Very professional. This seller is timely, clearly skilled in this line of work, and causes NO problem whatsoever. Whatever you want will be done promptly and with kindness. I will definitely be back in the future with other ideas I have written down.

:

Dens is amazing to work with. His attention to detail, and willingness to satisfy the smallest details make him a true professional in his field. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

:

Delivered on-time, asked questions where he was unsure on requirements and provided multiple styles of logo upon delivery. Will definitely be using again.




No comments:

Post a Comment