Monday, October 5, 2020

Create A Custom Logo Design











About:

I will create a custom and stunning logo inspired design to suit your needs. I can create/recreate any popular logo or design you throw at me and model it to suit your needs! i work quickly and diligently. I will have the work done fast and with perfection in mind. Contact me if you have any questions what so ever, and I'll be glad to assist. I look forward to working with you! -Daniel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely love it! Exactly how i wanted my logo to be

:

He was really easy to work with ! Took a couple tries to get the exact vision but he was very patient and really put his time and effort into it. Thank you so much. Don't hesitate to work with him !

: :

Very receptive and works VERY QUICK!

:

Perfect, thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment