Friday, October 16, 2020

Design Gaming And Esports Logo











About:

Hellow Welcome to my Esports Logo GIGS.

Are you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, twitch, YouTube, Esports & gaming, etc.?



Take a look at the PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE, I'm here on Fiverr to design Your Next Logo!



The Packages :

BASIC PACKAGE :

  • 1 ESports logo concept
  • JPEG file for High Resolution
  • PNG file with transparent background    
  • Just $10


STANDARD PACKAGE:

  • 1 Esports logo concept
  • JPEG file for High Resolution
  • PNG file with transparent background
  • Source files.
  • 3D Mockup
  • Just $25
 

PREMIUM PACKAGE :
  • 1 Esports logo concept
  • JPG and PNG files in high quality or on request
  • Source files (AI-EPS Files)
  • Logo Mockup

  • Details on the mascot and letters
  • Complete Premium package
  • JUST $40
 

You can check excessive of my work in my portfolio.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.



Note: Message Me First Before Order. 

ORDER NOW! HURRY UP

Reviews


:

Insanely great work! Communication was always very fast, even at late evening! If I'll ever buy an esports logo again, I'll buy it from waleed :)

:

Really amazing job. I 1 hundredpercent recommend it for the next person . Really good communication and good effort 5 stars

:

2nd time I've ordered from Waleed and I am honest when I say, no one will EVER compare to the quality of work. 10 stars!

:

Amazing work! Quick delivery time and same-day revisions. Would definitely order again

:

My second time buying from Waleed and I am always impressed with his stuff. Much love.




No comments:

Post a Comment