Saturday, October 3, 2020

Create Luxury And Innovative Signature Logo Design For You











About:

I will create a luxury and eye-catching signature logo for your business or personal use. I will combine the initials letters of your name or for your company in a very eye-catching and innovative way and make your logo look very luxurious, professional, and outstanding delivery time.


One Motto, My goal is accomplished until you fall in love with the logo!



So, what will you get with my gig!

- 100% vector logo scale-able to any size without losing quality
- A full logo package including Ai, Png, Pdf, Eps, JPG 

- Express 24 hours delivery available

- Swift, Reliable and Premium support

- Unlimited Revisions(until you are satisfied)


In addition to this you will also receive: 
- A professional graphic designer with over 10 years of experience
- Logo design using the very latest techniques and software
- Quality customer service and communication at all times
- Fantastic value for money


Note:

I DON'T ACCEPT Mascot Style or 3D Style.

One logo source file will be provided in one order.

For Custom Design/Text please contact before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sarah’s work is impeccable. She was easy to work with and was able to provide me with fantastic ideas for my logo. I definitely plan to work with Sarah again in the near future!!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful client. A pleasure to work with him, very clear requirements and communication are good. Thanks

Seller's Response:

I liked the very first idea and design of logo. Reacted and modified logo exactly how I asked. The final result is more that perfect.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

I have worked with this seller MANY times and I have to say each time she has done such an amazing job!!! She brings your vision to life even better than what you thought! She is so good at communicating and listening to what you want or changes you want and I respect that! Best logo designer by far!




No comments:

Post a Comment