Friday, October 9, 2020

Design Professional Complete Signature Logo Kit For You











About:

I will design a complete signature kit including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for you.



You can check my portfolio using following link 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bjm_designs/



What you will get from me:


Unique and Creative design JPG (All packages)
Transparent PNG ( All packages)
300 dpi (All Pakages)
One main logo ( All Pakages )
one alternative logo ( Standard and premium Packages )
one sub mark logo ( Premium Package )
Unlimited revision's ( Premium Package )
Very friendly customer service






SOCIAL MEDIA KIT means your logo in exact dimensions of your social media accounts, cover and profile images, that means you do not need to worry if FB crops the image or instagram gave a circular pattern for the profile image. :)



IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!



* NO ICONS ARE PROVIDED IN THE SIGNATURE KIT , LIKE A CROWN A FACE OR ANYTHING , THAT WILL COST YOU EXTRA 


* STAIONARY DESIGNS ADD ON INCLUDES DOUBLE SIDED BUSINESS CARD ONLY.

(pdf and jpeg files)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had modifications needed twice so it didn’t happen in the 24 hours I paid for but I am pleased with the results and I would recommend him and use him again.

:

He’s very talented and listens to what you need! I have used him twice already and he has delivered both times!

:

Another great experience. I’m so happy with your work. Great prices and efficient work. This is my second time in a few weeks. I will be placing another order soon.

:

The seller had great communication usually responded within 24hrs or less despite the time difference! I provided the color palette and the seller came up with amazing designs

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment