Friday, October 16, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist And Business Logo With Copyrights











About:

Hi there, welcome & thanks for visiting my unique modern flat minimalist Logo Design Gig Only on Fiverr.com


Do you need a Professional, eye-catching creative unique modern flat minimalist logo for your business, blog, or any other website? I am the right person for you. I have over 05 years experience in LOGO designing. I will design for your ICONIC logo.



Why choose me ?

✔  I have over 5 years of experience & I specialized in designing brand identities   for Businesses.

✔  I do ORIGINAL WORK(I don't copy paste other designers' work).

✔  very Fast delivery in 4 hours.

✔  Friendly Customer Service.

✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction.

✔ 100% Money Back Guaranteed.

✔  High Quality 3000px Works.



You won't regret hiring me !



ORDER NOW !

Reviews


:

It takes too much time to complete the project. And spending 35$ for this logo, is not worthy. Moreover, you can't consider the logo as unique because it looks like old school type logo.

:

I truly enjoyed working with ameliagraphi139. Very patient and gave us a variety of logo designs to experiment with. Once we narrowed it down they continued to work with color schemes. Highly recommend!

:

thank you for your hard work

:

Excellent work and quickly made! Awesome experience!

:

Good Work !




No comments:

Post a Comment