Saturday, October 31, 2020

Design A Logo In My Unique Style











About:

Hi there, in this gig I offer you a hand-drawn logo design. If you like my previous work, you can choose one of 3 packages I created for you:



For $15 I offer you:

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • 1 revision


For $30 I offer you:

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Unlimited revisions


For $40 I offer you: 

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Social media kits
  • Unlimited revisions


I'm looking forward to hear from you and can't wait to start designing the best logo for your business!



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.



Reviews


:

Another excellent logo created for me by Dunjabosanac. Wonder communication and the ability to create exactly what you describe. Very happy with it.

:

Amazing artist! I love my new logo - it is way beyond my expectations!!! I totally recommend working with dunjabosanac. Now my company has a great logo and I know that this is like a new beginning :) Thank you!

:

As someone who deals with very picky clients this seller went above and beyond to satisfy all needs. Thank you.

:

I've been looking far and wide for a good affordable logo design for my non profit. Seller did an amazing job on a very short deadline.

:

Seller was very responsive, but the design did not match my expectations, some of the designs shown on the portfolio was very good, but didn't receive the same for the logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment