Friday, October 2, 2020

Design Simple Minimalist Creative Logo For You











About:

Hello!



I am Ahtsham, an experienced brand designer from Pakistan, with 4 years experience in the field. 



I've been working as a freelance designer for over two years, I've 1000+ positive feedback on fiverr . I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion.



All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support as well as unlimited revisions. 



I am here to tell your story, the way you want it to be told!



Here is what I offer for $5:



   
✓ one logo concept

   ✓
 2000x2000 pixels design in JPG

   ✓ 
A different concept if not happy with the initial one.

   ✓
 Great communication and promptness.

   ✓ 
Original content, professional color schemes.



NOTE:

REFUND IS NO AVAILABLE 

Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.



If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.



Looking forward to working with you!

contact me  if you are interested 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ahtshamkhann227 was really great & patient. The Fiverr timeline is a little tight for me because I have a full time job unrelated to this project. ahtshamkhann227 worked with me to extend my time & give me exactly what I wanted. I wanted to give ahtshamkhann227 an additional tip & we found a way to do that. Thanks. It's exactly what I wanted.

:

Gig was very responsive and proposed 5 different variations of the logo. I asked for many revisions and this gig would promptly apply changes and send me. However, you should know exactly what you want and provide very close samples in order to get what you are looking for, otherwise, I didn't get any modern looking suggestions, all were looking like generated templates that you see on the logo generator websites

:

Very responsive, very quick. Corrected anything I needed in a timely manner. Ahtshamkhann is a great designer!!! Will definitely use him again.

:

Fast and great work.

:

great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment