Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Create Esport Logo Character For Youtube Twitch Gaming











About:

Hello there
Are you looking for a unique and high-quality mascot logo for the Esport Team, Youtube channel, community, etc.?
I will design the best outstanding mascot logo for you such as animals, types of people, etc.

I will turn your idea into the best awesome mascot logo. this is 1000% my own original work 

The reason why my show is different from the others is:
  • TRY BEFORE BUYING! Send your brief via inquiry and I will draw a FREE SKETCH for you!
  • Real quality, using original work in a portfolio. There are no fake samples.
  • Fast turnaround & affordable.
  • 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied!


BASIC PACKAGE
  • 1 mascot design with black and white and lacking in detail.
  • 3 Revision.
  • only personal use


STANDARD PACKAGE
  • 1 full color mascot logo with high quality and detail
  • 5 Revision
  • Source file PSD / vector file in AI / EPS.
  • commercial & non-copyright use.


PREMIUM EXPERT (RECOMMENDED!)
  • 1 full color mascot logo with full details (compex) & premium quality
  • 9 Revisions
  • Source file PSD / vector file in AI / EPS.
  • commercial use.


Please contact me if you want to see the greatest work here

REGARDS
YFS CHANNEL

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome experience. I highly recommend. I have worked with other artist but this artist/yfschannel can truly draw. I gave a brief idea and they pretty much read my mind and made it a reality. I cannot recommend this artist enough. I will be working with them again .

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir^-^

Seller's Response:

My friend have done work with him before and now me im super satisfied with the quality of the work there’s more to come in the future for sure!!!!! Great work and quality very nice person i will recommend him i will for sure do more work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir ^-^

Seller's Response:

Amazing work, I'm very happy and satisfied about what he created for me. The seller was even able to correct the details that disturbed me. Just perfect. I'll definitely buy again if I need.




No comments:

Post a Comment