Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Design Logo App Icon For Your Mobile App And Website











About:

Hello

If you are looking for a logo app icon for your mobile apps, website, and other visual needs.

We offer High-quality professional logo app icon design.

You just need to send me a description of the logo app icon and we will make some concept it soon.



Process:

After you complete the questionnaire, we will make 2 or 3 logo concepts for you to choose from (see package). We will then refine and complete the concept of your choice. Maybe it changes color? or shape? After the Logo is approved and signed, we will immediately send all your files.



what will you get:

1 Final Logo app icon design image (.png or .jpg)

Vector / Source file (.ai, .eps or .svg) (standard and premium packages)

Splash Screen (Premium package)

Commercial Use


let's order!
if you want to discuss your project, you are free to ask

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

For my project, I ordered a graduation cap with a #1 for my college preparation app, but was unsure exactly what I wanted, leaving me vague - yet, the seller was able to create wonderful work. He was very responsive, and took great pride in making sure his work fit what I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Nice to hear if you like it. We'll try the best we can. Thank you

Seller's Response:

This was a really great first experience with Fiverr and with this seller. I got 3 creative designs even though I had very little direction to provide at the beginning. I got to do a few revisions but ended up picking one of the original options anyway because it really was great. The seller also worked with me to get me the graphics in a format that worked in my vector graphics editor. All of our communications were friendly, professional, and timely.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Glad to hear that

Seller's Response:

Gave three options like promised, I picked the one I liked most and I had a revision done on it. It turned out just the way I wanted, super quick delivery as well. Would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment