Saturday, December 26, 2020

Design Colorful Custom Qr Code With Your Logo In 1 Hours











About:

About this GIG,

Welcome to my QR Code GIG,

I will create a professional QR Code for your company with your logo on it.



BASIC PACKAGE:

5 Simple QR Codes for any link or URL + Your Logo + High Quality + PNG formate



STANDARD PACKAGE:

10 Colored QR Codes for any link or URL or VCARD, MECARD + Your Logo + High Quality + PNG, PDF, EPS Formates



PREMIUM PACKAGE:

30 Colored QR Codes for any link or URL + Your Logo + High Quality + PNG, PDF, EPS Formates.



My GIG is not limited to the given packages. I can create QR code for PHONE, SMS, TEXT, EMAIL, LOCATION, EVENT and WIFI 



Note: Please provide me all the necessary data



Please contact me before placing an Order



So what are you waiting for? Get your QR Code NOW.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment