Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Design Awesome Logo And Icon Set For App And Website











About:

Hello! I'm Nain, a professional designer,



I will make a creative Professional Logo and Icon set for app/web/company/businesses/banner/products/flyer/games and many more for you. I guarantee friendly treatment and 100% satisfaction with my work.



I will make a Professional, clean and unique logo and icons for your brand!



If you do not know what the package you need, inbox me and I will tell you!

I will give you the perfect logo, icon and icon set for you!



You can see my portfolio on https://naindesign.tumblr.com/





THANK YOU:

NAIN-DESIGN

Reviews


:

I asked nain_design to come up with a logo for my company and an app. Other designers quoted and only took a single day while nain_design wanted 3, but I assure you that it is worth the slight wait (and the designs were delivered a day early anyway). I received two versions of each logo and the hardest decision was deciding which one to use, as both the colors and designs for both were uniquely different and stylish. I asked for a few minor revisions and they were returned the same day. I highly recommend his services and will be using them again.

:

This was a five star service. I have now made 4 orders with more on the way. Fast work, great quality. Revisions made in very good time. Good communication. Looking forward to the next order.

:

Quick and smart!

:

Great job! the best!

:

it was difficult on the project i think he is more skilled at ICONs than logos




No comments:

Post a Comment