Monday, June 1, 2020

Design A Creative Minimalist Logo With Unlimited Revision











About:

Why me?
Hello! I am Juan Pablo, but all my clients call me JP. I am a Full-Time freelancer Professional in Graphic Design with a specialization in Logo Design and Brand Identity. With more than 7 years of Expertise in the field


Minimal is the Art of giving More in Less
The most Prominent Brands of the world use this kind of logos, Easy Recognizable that will stay in the Mind of the Clients for a long time


How can I help you?
Through my professional skills, I will assist any type of business, Company or Personal Brand to get recognition through my Top Trending Minimalist Logo Designs



A recommendation: The EXPRESS or STARTUP packages are for the ones who are looking for the Best Result!


Gig Pros:
✔ Professional High-Quality Designs
✔ Genuine and Authentic Design Concept
✔ You will have Unlimited Revisions
✔ Express Delivery 24 hours.
✔ VIP Customer Support and Quick Response
✔ Vector Source Files: AI, PDF, PSD


Contact Me if you have any questions left
Let me be your Best Design Experience, Order now!


Note: No Mascot or Cartoon Designs


Type of Logos: Flat | Minimalist | Business | Feminine | Modern | Vintage | Signature | Custom | Retro | Premium | Real Estate Logo | Monogram | Professional

Reviews


:

JP was quick to respond and get the work going. Communication was open until we came to agreed design, then was quick to finish the order.

:

Very nice guy, cooperative and eager to please. We created an original logo in 24 hours, which is an accomplishment. Will hire again and happy with his service. Recommended.Good quality work, and happy to tweak corrections.

:

Everything was smooth.

:

THE BEST...

:

Me encanto el diseƱo. Ampliamente recomendado




No comments:

Post a Comment