Monday, June 8, 2020

3 Professional Signature Design











About:

                                    I Will do 3 professional signature design



Hi my name is elex

I am professional graphic designer and If you're looking for a truly hand-drawn and handwritten signature Logo for your company, then look no further. With this gig you will only receive concepts of elegant & quality logo design, and defiantly NO stock graphics ! I will personally craft & carefully plan a concepts which perfectly represent your brandingHand-drawn handwritten signature logo design and client satisfaction are always my top priority.



                 What you will get with this gig

     

  • .PSD. AI,EPS, JPG. etc

  • 100% satisfactory work until your mark it done
  • Vector quality logo scalable to any size without loosing quality
  • Unlimited revision until you satisfied
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times


If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will reply asap.

Reviews


:

Elex was very responsive to the type of logo I want and made a perfectly custom logo for me. It took 2 revisions really it was pretty good from the first one, with the other being a fine tuning one.

:

Always great! Patient and professional! Give this artist an idea and it will be executed ! Thank you again

:

Very quick response and provided revision in no time. Highly recommended

:

Always great to deal with

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment