Thursday, June 4, 2020

Modern Versatile Business Logo Design











About:



You have a business and want to have a strong & modern brand image?

Let's start with a logo which will clearly represent your business and will be easy to remember for your clients.



What will you get?
  • Creative & Expert Logo Designer
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery includes gig's Extras
  • Unlimited Revisions Until you are Satisfied
  • High quality Transparent PNG, JPEG
  • All Editable Vector, Source Files
  • Stationery Designs


NOTE: Check packages descriptions to see what each one contain.

My portfolio displays logo designs which was created with standard or premium package . Please order an appropriate package to receive such quality of work



Logo . Design . Professional . Creative . Modern . Minimalist . Flat . Text . Vintage . Badge . Feminine . Signature . Typography . Custom



Also you can check the gig reviews to see what our clients say about us.

We offer free consultation. Just drop us a message and let's have a word!



Let's make a strong branding for your business!

ORDER NOW and we will do the rest!

Reviews


:

It was very nice! The seller is very patient and helps you with everything. Loved working with him, will be giving him more projects :) Thank you!

:

She is very fast at responding and working. I think for me I was expecting more customization and creativeness but she was not too bad. I think she is a good choice overall.

:

Oh my gosh! Just perfect. Turn around in less than 16 hours. I got exactly what I wanted right out of the gate. Highly recommend.

:

I would not recommend the quality of this product. I could have had my 5 year old daughter do a better job. Dot believe their add description.

:

Thank you for the fast turn around even with revisions!!! Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment