Saturday, June 6, 2020

Make You An Awesome Logo











About:

I will design you a logo for anything! From businesses to events, I can pull together an excellent, professional looking logo to be used on any type of print media or digitally.

Reviews


:

At this point, Chloe is my friend! She’s super amazing and always always always delivers even more than is required!

:

She was SO sweet and as excited as much as I was! She was willing to work with all my indecision making and was patient and optimistic the whole time. She did a phenomenal job! I highly highly suggest her to anyone!

:

If you are in search of a graphics professional to create your logo and/or brand image, consider hiring CBC Designs. Chloe took our ideas and created our logo that went beyond our expectations! A quick response on all communications, positive feedback on revisions and on-time delivery. Such a pleasure working with her. We are very happy clients! Machelle & Duffy

:

Chloe is amazing! I’m happy with my logo and the experience! It’s my first time using Fiverr and Chloe was very patient with me, answered questions promptly, and quickly came up with designs that were hard to choose from. Thank you for the design and the experience!

:

Chloe did a fantastic job on my logo. She was timely, had great ideas and provided a logo that will differentiate me from others.




No comments:

Post a Comment