Saturday, June 6, 2020

Design Retro Vintage Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Welcome to my Retro/Vintage Design Gig.

I am a TOP RATED SELLER ready to make sure you get a design that can make you proud. I will design a retro/vintage logo for your brand/website and any use which will take your business to the next level.



Why Me?

  • 100% Original work

  • Fast and high-quality professional service.

  • Reliable and Quick communication.

  • Printable and HQ File size.

  • Vintage/Retro Logo expert

  • Unlimited revisions.

  • TOP NOTCH QUALITY

  • Source and editable files with high quality. (Depending on the package you purchase).



Multiple Styles Available

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern |  Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



You can always contact me if you need something that is not mentioned in this gig description 



My Minimalist/flat logo design gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/listypop/design-modern-minimalist-business-logo



The only thing that is stopping your brand to stand out from the crowd is the ORDER NOW button.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Listypop is a great graphic designer and very professional! I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your outstanding feedback, It would be my pleasure to work on your future assignments, many thanks for believing in my designing skills.

Seller's Response:

super creative, super nice to work with. Amazing work and her designs were way more than I expected. I will definitely be back.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your great remarks very kind and supportive throughout the process. I really loved it. Thank you so much and would love to work again :)

Seller's Response:

I am 100% satisfied with the results of my new logo. Thank you for your incredible job. I would certainly send business your way!




No comments:

Post a Comment