Monday, June 15, 2020

Design Fascinating Logo With Free Revisions











About:



Hello !! Welcome to my logo design gig :)


Are you looking for FASCINATING  minimal  design for your start-up ? Then you are in right place.I can design  unique logo for your company/web/organization.

In this gig you can get -



 -100% unique designs

 - Logos designed from sketches

 - Fast support

 - Minimal clean vector based designs

 - Money back guarantee



Vector source files in -


Adobe Illustrator format

Corel Draw format

EPS format

PNG format

JPG format

SVG format



Few of my previous projects. Please check my portfolio here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/olivia_designs/ 



If you have questions ,contact me anytime :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Olivia is the best Logo Designer on Fiverr hands down. This gig was to make a few color and social media updates to the logo she created for us on https://c8corvetteblog.com/ and was able to execute on everything we asked for. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with. Highly recommended :)

Seller's Response:

It is always pleasure working with a professional. It rare that someone can take your basic description and turn into beautiful, thoughtful and creative art of work. This is not the first time I'm working with this freelancer and definitely not the last one. If you need professional designer look no further. You won't be disappointed!

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with. Highly recommended :)

Seller's Response:

I gave her some images that I wanted to be converted into vector drawings. She did a great job working with my images to create original drawings that were exactly what I was looking for. I will hire her again




No comments:

Post a Comment