Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Your Logo Within 6 Hours











About:

Check my Previews Works

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmL8Kmrc



★★★ Types of Logos I Do ★★★

  1.  Flat/Minimal Logo

  2. Custom Logo

  3. Typographic Logo

  4. Icon Based Logo

★★ Pricing and Details ★★

          For $15  you will get: 3 Unique Concept (Flat, Minimal and transparent and jpg and vector file)

          For $30 you will get:  5  Unique Concept (All File Format+ Facebook/Twitter or Youtube Banner and profile design

           For $60 you will get:  7  Unique  Concept (All file+psd+ vector file )+ Facebook, Twitter and Youtube Banner and profile design + Business Card+ Letterhead Design)



★★ Why You Will Chose Us:★★  

 

    100% UNIQUE  Concept

    All file format will be delivered to you.

    High Quality and Print Ready File format

    100% ON TIME DELIVERY

Without any hesitation you can put your ORDER or INBOX ME







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with him was a great experience. He responded to my requests quickly and I received my final product in less than 24 hours. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a logo.

Seller's Response:

thanks for using my premium logo services

Seller's Response:

This seller was fantastic. He was patient, fast, and responsive. You can tell that he puts 110% effort into every single one of his client’s projects. As a result, I will be using his services for any and all future graphic design needs. If you are looking for an incredible graphic designer, look no further than jhonehenry333!

Seller's Response:

thanks again for using my premium logo services

Seller's Response:

This seller was very quick and did a fantastic job! He delivered exactly what I needed in the right file formats (eps & jpg). I provided some ideas and inspiration and he did an excellent job turning it into a reality within just a few hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment