Monday, June 1, 2020

5 Elegant Luxury Hand Drawn Handwritten Logo Or Signature











About:

Hi there,

I'm here to design modern truly hand-drawn and handwritten signature Logo for your company. With this gig you will only receive concepts of elegant & quality logo design, and defiantly NO stock graphics ! I will personally craft & carefully plan a concepts which perfectly represent your brandingHand-drawn handwritten signature logo design and client satisfaction are always my top priority.



                 WHY CHOSEN ME

     

  • 5 luxury hand-drawnSignature logo, including.PSD. AI,EPS, JPG.

  • 100% satisfactory work until your mark it done
  • Vector quality logo scalable to any size without loosing quality
  • Unlimited revision until you satisfied
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times


If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will reply asap.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very pleased with the services! The seller was prompt with responses and revisions. Highly recommend this service if you are interested in a unique, elegant and minimal design.

:

Perfect my client was over the moon. Done exactly what was asked, no revisions were required! Done it right first time thank you

:

Thanks so much!

:

No special thought goes into it - it's just handwritten logo; i would have liked something a bit more special like the picture in his ad. But for £8 it's fine.

:

I Was very pleased with the quality work and I am super happy with my logo. I sent a handwritten image to give him an idea and he basically brought it to life. I would definitely recommend. I wanted something classy yet subtle and board and he delivered.




No comments:

Post a Comment