Monday, June 22, 2020

Make Logo Design And Social Media Banner Design











About:

Hello,

I am creating awesome logo designing, social media design and stationary design. create your own brand identity with me. 



What I am providing for $15: (BASIC PACKAGE)



  • 2 Initial creative Concept 
  • 2 revisions

  • HQ images and Transparency images JPG/PNG
  • banner (Facebook and Twitter)


  • What you'll get for $25: (STANDARD PACKAGE)



  • 3 Initial creative Concept 
  • 4 revisions

  • Source Files (Ai, EPS, PDF, JPG/PNG)

  • HQ images and Transparency images
  • banner (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn



  • What you'll get for $50: (PREMIUM PACKAGE)



  • 4 Initial creative Concept 
  • unlimited revisions

  • Source Files (Ai, EPS, PDF, JPG/PNG)

  • HQ images and Transparency images
  • banner (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
  • stationary (Business card and letterhead)



  • social media design

    There are several platform for Social media.

    i will Provide you 1 unique design with different platform as per your package.



    Stationary Package Design

    There are several design for Stationary Package.



    - Business Card

    - Letterhead

    - Envelop



    ===Revision Time===

    12-24 hours.



    "Before make order please Inquiry first. so we can discuss work and go for good way."



    Thank you.

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    He is just awesome!!!! The logo i received was literally a photocopy of what I thought the logo would be. Highly recommended.

    Seller's Response:

    I had experience really great to work with this buyer. Thank you for recommending me.

    Seller's Response:

    This worked out ok for the price. I would probably need a little more, but I got what I paid for so I think it's ok.

    :

    First of all i want to know you it was just first draft that i have created for you as like your initial requirements. I am working here for buyer's satisfaction. if you want anything more you had to tell me what you are looking more. I will be modifying your logo but you didn't give me a chance.

    :

    He did a fantastic job with the order. Made the logo exactly how I specified it, while adding his own artistic flavour in the mix. Highly recommended!!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment