Monday, June 29, 2020

Design 2 Modern And Creative Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, this is Hassan from Cyber Avanza. I will create a modern and creative logo in 24 hours.I design by using unique methods to unleash the power of your brand. I drive competitive advantage and growth by giving your brand a professional and unique Identity. 



Portfolio: https://goo.gl/pZek2s



Features: 

  • Delivery time 24 hrs (Max in Basic Package)
  • Unlimited revisions (until your satisfactions)
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Refund policy (if you are not satisfied)
  • Multiple creative Logo design options
  • Original work,custom and modern designs, no free vectors
  • Friendly communication & quick response



Have a look on my previous reviews that what my clients say about me. 

You are just a click away from getting a professional, Creative and modern design.



Exclusively on FIVERR.com

"Feel free to contact me"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I got attention to every request / directive that i posted, so I was already satisfied with the first draft, which was sent to me before the due time. This is a true WYSIWYG example. I'm very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir!!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you. I was extremely picky and you delivered exactly what I asked for. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

I was so impressed with the prompt response times and design options. All three versions were great and he was so responsive to feedback. Couldn't be happier!







Design 2 Modern And Creative Logo In 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment