Monday, June 22, 2020

Paint Unique Watercolor Logo











About:

I will make unique watercolor logo you will love!

In every package you will have unlimited revisions and I will make sure you are 100% satisfied before closing the order :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me before ordering, I would like to hear your ideas  :)

Looking forward to work with you!



*************BUSINESS PACKAGE*************

New addition to my gig! :)



Business Package includes:



-Unique Watercolor Handmade Logo Design

-Source file for Logo

-Transparent and White background for Logo

-Matching Business Card Design with source file

-Vector file for website and printing

-Social Media Kit for promoting your business on social medias

-Font Names to match your website with new logo

-Color Sheme to match your website

-Signature Logo for documents

-Envelope and Letterhead 

-Watermark 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It took a few times to get exactly what I was looking for but Palmadesigns was always very happy to fix the modifications that I had and was always courteous.

Seller's Response:

Thank you 🙂

Seller's Response:

Absolutely stunning work. Cannot believe how fast and what high quality her work is. Couldn’t recommend her more. If you are on the fence, do it. She is amazing!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

She’s very patient with me! a lot of revision and she really created what I was looking. Thank you so much for your help!







Paint Unique Watercolor Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment