Monday, June 1, 2020

Design Best Professional Photography Logo











About:

Hi there!



If you are looking for unique,custom PHOTOGRAPHY LOGO, you are at the right place to order.I'll design awesome,custom minimal, flat,feminine, watercolor,signature,badge , modern logos for your business.



 I can design:

  • LOGO
  • BUSINESSCARD
  • SOCIAL MEDIA KIT (SOCIAL MEDIA COVERS)
  • BACKGROUND OR OBJECT REMOVING
  • STATIONARY DESIGNS
      

CHECK GIG EXTRAS!!

Don't think ORDER NOW!!!



Why choose me:



  • unique,custom logo
  • your work in vector form
  • 100% guaranteed quality work
  • revisions till satisfaction
  • 24 hours express delivery
  • Creative and original 
  • 100% money back guarantee simply ask me for refund if you don't like ..
  •  friendly communication and fast response
 


I believe in communication in design process to make it better with revisions..



So dont think anymore and order right now!!! :)

 


 Always use modification option if you need any change or modification in your design
Please do not Place the order if your logo related with Adults' Stuff or required complex illustration.





No MASCOT/3D logo.


Reviews


:

I am very pleased with my logo. The designer was professional and had great communication. I will use her again for future logos.

:

I needed a logo for my business and not only was she extremely patient with me she was very responsive and kind. My logo was completed before the time allotted. I would highly recommend purchasing your logos from this seller.

:

I was a very picky client, she worked with me until I got what I wanted. We communicated and collaborated throughout the process. I consider Graphics_Cloud part of my workforce. AWESOME work....

:

She do a very good job. Create a very stylish logo for my photo business and very nice business cards. The communication was very fast and professional. If i will do a redesign of my logo, i come back to her.

:

Once again she delivered, amazing!! Her communication was impeccable and extremely responsive with any questions or concerns.....I would definitely work with her again......




No comments:

Post a Comment