Saturday, June 6, 2020

Create Luxury Business Logo In 4Hr











About:

Welcome to fiverr's the largest Logo Designing Service!


Expect following from our $35 Package:



  • 3 Logo concepts
  • 3D mockups!!
  • Trendsetter designers to get a unique business identity.
  • Entire design will be made from scratch.
  • Yes, Unlimited  & VIP Support are part of the package.




Expect following from our $75 Package:



  • 5 impressive logo Concepts + favicon + app icon !
  • Exclusive Social Media Branding that will make you WOW!
  • Professional Stationary package with a corporate layout.






What you will receive for $5:



  • 1 Basic Design of 2000px X 2000px in JPG & transparent PNG formats in 300 dpi
  • Customized concepts are accepted
  • Prompt customer support & Unlimited Revisions.




Have queries? Contact us in inbox anytime!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing logos !! I am very proud of these representative brand logos. A speedy execution, Elisa is an accomplished and talented artist. Bravo

:

Hi lot of thanks for the appriciatetion 😊 🌹 🌹 🌹

:

This is my 3rd Logo from Elisa-roi and she does amazing work. She very patient to give you what you desire. I highly recommend her to anyone.

:

Elisa_roi was very patient, attentive, responded quickly and made sure I was satisfied with my logo. I would definetely use her again.

:

I had a concept in my head I could not get out. Elisa is such a 5 star talent, she nailed it. NAILED IT! Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment