Thursday, June 25, 2020

Me Myself Will Design 2 High Quality Logo For Cheap











About:

Why you should invest your money and time into me?



1. I am a professional graphics designer.

2. I create high quality logo for small businesses and even famous Twitch streamers.

3. My services are efficient, quick and are the cheapest around.



Just send in your sketches and ideas and kick back and relax for i will create a logo which will leave you lost for words.



I will provide you with the following:



  • Concept for your new logo:
  • 1-2 High quality logo depending on your chosen package.
  • 0-Unlimited revision for your logo depending on your chosen package.


Files i provide:



  • Adobe illustrator (.ai) file.
  • Editable PDF file.
  • PNG file.


I DO NOT provide files in JPG format as i think it would ruin the quality of the logo.



If you have any questions or concerns i invite you to contact me, as a clear Gig is a happy customer.



Reviews


: : : : :





Me Myself Will Design 2 High Quality Logo For Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment