Monday, June 29, 2020

Design Modern Sleek Vector Logo











About:

Welcome to this Logo Design Gig



I design logos in Adobe Illustrator for quality vector graphics. I'd offer my clients revisions until they are happy.




Why me?


  • Premium Quality Vector Logo
  • Reliable and Affordable Service
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Time Management Skill
  • Quick and Friendly Customer Service


I need to know:



  • Complete details about your company.
  • Any idea in your mind, please feel free to share.
  • Any font or color you like.
  • Your preferred logo type (Mascot, Minimalist, Retro, Flat)
  • Your target audience


You will get:



  • Scale-able Vector file (AI)
  • A set of other usable formats like (JPG, PNG, EPS, SVG and PDF), if requested.




Note: Contact me before placing an order to avoid inconvenience.


You can see my client's feedback or work testimonial in the links below.

https://bit.ly/2UYMEHt



Thank you.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller stayed in frequent communication and informed me when completing each request. I would 100% work with this seller again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting designz_geek!

Seller's Response:

Seller was very responsive to questions and queries, took our brief and created 3 designs. After consideration we decided to have all designs so we can run a batch of each. Recommended and will use again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting Designz_geek!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work, very satisfy, Thank you so much.







Design Modern Sleek Vector Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment