Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Design Unique Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi there!



This is my Unique Modern Minimalist Logo Design GIG.


If you are searching for unique modern minimalist logo? Here I am. I will design unique modern minimalist logo for you. I am a professional logo designer for over 5 years of experience. I will design unique modern minimalist logos for your business based on your requirement.


How do I work?


Before starting logo design, existing logos in the market are researched. Thus, works are designed for your business by me. 


Our Services



  • Unlimited revision ( Please read the third article of Faq section )
  • Delivery on time and lifetime support.
  • Friendly seller who responds quickly.
  • Flexible Source Formats
    .AI | .EPS | .SVG | .PDF | .PSD | .JPEG | .PNG



    Check my portfolio;



    https://www.behance.net/gallery/95148583/portfolio?



modern minimalist | uniqe | business | flat | professional |


Before you order please contact us for design details in order to avoid cancellation.



Kind regards,

realinf0

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Makes a lot of difference when you work with a freelance who makes you feel like a true partner. definitely had a great experience, very patient and over-delivered. thanks and highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, you also made me feel better by defining your wants clearly and accurately. It was really nice to work with you.

:

The greatest freelancer I've worked with thus far on Fiverr. Went above and beyond with my inital concept and transformed it to something greater than I initially envisioned. He was prompt with response and returned back with revisions very quickly. Do not hesitate to use him, you will not great it. I certainly didn't.

:

Could not design the way I wanted. All designs looked bad and rushed . Asked for a refund and was declined. Would not recommend

:

You said that you had liked these logos. So it is really surprising to see such a comment from you. Besides, you bought the package which has only 1 logo concept and I designed 4-5 different logos untill to please to you (even though that was not included to your package). This is just unfair.




No comments:

Post a Comment