Saturday, June 20, 2020

Create A Simple 2D Logo











About:

I will create a simple and clean 2D minimalist logo for you!

If you look around, you'll notice that the most popular businesses have simple 2D logos. (McDonalds, Nike, Ford, FedEx, Walmart, etc.) Simple logos show up better than 3D logos in print and online. They are eye catching and memorable in an instant. 

I will create your logo to meet your expectations and requirements. Send me as much or as little info as you want and I will be sure to make your vision come to life! 

NOTE : My portfolio reflects all packages so if you're unsure what package to get, message me to work something out!

PS: See FAQs for further details

I look forward to working with you! :) 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommend Lauren. She had 3 very good options to me with in 2 days, and one was great. I actually accepted one of the options as it was without changes, and closed out the order. I wanted a slight change to it after the order was closed out, and Lauren was happy to make the change even though she wasn't obliged to - she's very professional.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! I hope to work with you again in the future!

Seller's Response:

It was so good! I recieved just what I wanted faster than I ever expected. My best experience to date! Thank you!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I hope to work with you again :)

Seller's Response:

This was my first time using Fiverr; seller made it easy and provided fast service.




No comments:

Post a Comment