Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Create Your Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hi everyone!!



Welcome to my Logo design contest.



I’m a professional graphic designer with over 6 years of field experience. My key aspiration is to delight my customers with inspirational and personalized high-quality service. I’m here to offer you that outstanding professional service.


What you will get for 60$,Standard package (Most Recommended Package)



  • 2 Innovative logo concept that describe purpose of your business
  • Vector file 
  • High resolution 
  • Printable file (PDF)
  • Transparent logo 
  • Delivery mockup
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Friendly service
  • 100% customer satisfaction


If you have any problem about the service that I offer, please contact me.



Place your order to feel the Difference and the Excellence



Regards,

Shanu

Reviews


:

Shanu was very responsive and understood my expectation in creating my business logo. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

:

Excellent communication through the process. She was able to create an excellent logo with just basic information required. Work was delivered on time. Highly recommended.

:

We are very happy with the work that Shanu_Designs has done. Thank you for all your hard work and prompt communication. You are amazing!

:

Wow, great work! good communication; she clarified my requirements before moving on to the design phase. Very happy to recommend.

:

Great designer and super communication on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment