Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Design Killer 3D Logo With Copyrights











About:

About This Gig
If you are looking for a professional 3d logo design or you want to convert your existing logo in 3d  with full copyrights you are at right place



What you will get from me:

  • Professional 3D logo design
  • 100% satisfaction
  • All the source files for the logo; AI, PSD, PDF, EPS, PNG, JPEG etc.
  • High resolution Files
  • PNG files (Transparent Background)
  • JPEG files (With Favorite Background)(upon request)
  • Copyright Agreement Upon request
  • Full copyright responsibility for logo when you are content with the last outline. 
  • Your work will be done inside as far as possible you give me.

  • VIP CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
  • MODERN AND TRENDY DESIGNS.
  • AFFORDABLE PRICE.



  • SOURCE FILE / VECTOR FILE / EPS FILE / PDF FILE / SVG FILE will be delivered on request...!!!




If have any question come inbox So we discuss more about Project and clear each and every detail and Provide you the best possible answer of your question !


Thanks for visiting !



REGARD :

AMELIAGRAPHICS139.

Reviews


:

This company makes the best banners and logos hands-down he deserve 10 stars my work was done faster then I expected. I wouldn’t use my money anywhere else.

:

Thank you for the great designs, I appreciate the quality and patience through helping me get exactly what I wanted!!!

:

Great communication and exactly what I wanted. Very talented graphic artist.

:

Satisfied.

:

Nice job again.




No comments:

Post a Comment