Saturday, June 20, 2020

Design Catchy Unique Logo For You











About:

welcome to my logo shop!!!!Thanks for your kind attention. Designing logo in my mind, blood, breath, eyes and even in my every cell.so you are at the perfect place...I provide::..........



 In my basic package ($20):- you will get 3 Original Logo Concept+5 Revision+JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+high defination  300 DPI .Revision will send within 24 hours .I will provide fast and friendly communication



In my standard package ($50):- you will get 4 Original Logo Concept + Unlimited Revision+JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!+Revision will send within 10hours.fast and friendly communication is my passion.



In my premium pakage ($100):- you will get 4Original Logo Concept+Unlimited Revision+JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High 300 DPi+Source file with Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Media kit+Stationary .Revision will send within 6 hours.fast and friendly communicationis my business strategy.



Firstly graphics is my passion , then it's my profession.And it's is my mind,blood and breath.I hope you will get your perfect solution from this gig.so why late, get your first impression from this gig...



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment